Who are we?
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
What data do we collect?
Dharohar Foundation collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address)
- Answer to the cookie popup
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Dharohar Foundation with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Use our contact form to send us a message.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Make a donation through our donation form.
- Sign up for our email newsletter through the subscription forms.
How will we use your data?
Dharohar Foundation collects your data so that we can:
- Send you our email newsletter and keep you updated.
- Reply to you in case you send us a message through our contact form.
How do we store your data?
Dharohar Foundation securely stores your data in cookies or the local client database. Any data that leaves the website client side is encrypted, send and saved securely.
Dharohar Foundation will store your data as long as required by Dutch law.
What are your data protection rights?
Dharohar Foundation would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Dharohar Foundation for copies of your personal data.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Dharohar Foundation corrects any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Dharohar Foundation to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Dharohar Foundation erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Dharohar Foundation restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Dharohar Foundation’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Privacy of minors
Our website is not intended for users under the age of 18 years. Parents or legal guardians can request us to remove any unauthorized information that are entered by minors.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Understanding how you use our website
- Save answer to cookie popup
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Dharohar Foundation uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org